So the other day I found this AMAZING recipe for oreo cookies, so I thought I would share it with you. Now these are great to sit down with a warm hot chocolate and a fluffy blanket in these colder temperatures! I find them also great to use as tasty rewards while I am working or revising – particularly with exam season coming up!
So my challenge to all you is to try out this recipe and post your results below!
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 200g Plain Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 50g Light Brown Sugar
- 100g White Sugar
- 110g Butter
- 50g Chocolate Chips
- 14 Oreos
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Carefully add in the egg and vanilla until just mixed, make sure not to overbeat.
- Crush up the oreos (you can smash them with a rolling pin, or chop them up with a knife – this is how I like to do this step!).
- Add in the flour and baking powder and mix together until fully incorporated.
- Stir in the oreos and chocolate chips, trying not to mix to much.
- Using spoons, form small balls and place them onto a lined baking tray.
- Use the back of of a fork to gently press the cookie out a little.
- Place in the oven for about 10 minutes, until they are lightly golden brown.
- Once cooked remove from the tray and place on a cooling rack to rest.
I really love this fun recipe and think it is a great treat for all you out there! Have fun with the recipe and make sure you leave your end products below!
Keep Smiling 🙂